||A Nitix Virtual Server (NVS) is a standard Linux® environment using standard packaging tools that is hosted, managed, controlled, and backed up by Nitix Application Edition. Inside of this environment, a user is able to load any Linux-compatible software, and have it run as if it were running on a standard
Red Hat® or SuSE® Server, without the pain and manageability issues that running such servers usually bring. Security, backup, user administration and all other critical functions are handled by Nitix Application Edition, so the only extra Linux® know how that is required to manage a Nitix Virtual Server environment is in the installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the applications being hosted.
Creating a MyNitix account is easy to do and it is free.
Having a MyNitix account allows you to:
- Access premium content not available to unregistered users
- Download a trial version of the Nitix Operating System
- Nominate third party applications for the Ready for Nitix certification program
- Provide testimonials about the applications that you run on Nitix
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
To register, click on the 'Register Now' link below.
If you are already a registered MyNitix member, please log in now.
Net Integration Technologies Inc. does not rent,
sell, or lease customer information to third parties.